CA Transparency Act
TRULITE COMPANY’S DISCLOSURES UNDER THE CALIFORNIA TRANSPARENCY IN SUPPLY CHAINS ACT
At Trulite Company, we are committed to delivering the highest quality products and base our business on ethical practices which are built on a foundation of trust with our partners, customers and employees. Integrity, customer and employee satisfaction, commitment to excellence, taking responsibility for environmental sustainability, and providing a safe workplace are the hallmarks of the Company. Under the Trulite Company Code of Conduct and Ethics, employees are expected to adhere to guidelines for appropriate personal conduct and business ethics in a culture of respect, employee fairness, and continuous improvement.
The California Transparency in Supply Chains Act of 2010 (“the Act”) requires Trulite to disclose the information below regarding its efforts to monitor human trafficking and the use of slave labor in its supply chains.
1. Verification of Supply Chain. Trulite does not currently verify its product supply chains to evaluate and address the risks of human trafficking and slavery.
2. Audits. Trulite has not conducted any audits of its suppliers to evaluate compliance with Trulite’s expectation that no slave labor or labor resulting from human trafficking is used in its supply chains.
3. Supplier Certification. Trulite does not currently require its direct suppliers to certify that materials incorporated into its products comply with the laws regarding slavery and human trafficking.
4. Accountability. Through its Code of Conduct and Ethics, Trulite maintains internal accountability standards and procedures regarding employee and officer compliance with applicable laws and Trulite’s high ethical standards, which includes any laws regarding slavery and human trafficking.
5. Employee Training. Trulite does not currently provide training regarding slavery and human trafficking to its employees responsible for supply chain management.
Although there are no formal processes in place to ensure we carry out the steps outlined in the California Transparency in Supply Chains Act of 2010, Trulite Company purchases over 98% of its raw materials (in dollar value) from suppliers located in the United States and Canada that we believe are ethical, reputable and well-established. Trulite has every level of confidence that its raw materials are produced to high standards of quality and safety throughout our supply chain by individuals who are well-treated and compensated fairly by their employers for their work in accordance with all applicable governmental laws.